Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Warped Tour Date with Natalie & Kalynn"


Below written by Natalie:



August 1st was without a doubt, one of the best days of my entire life. I couldn't believe all the things I was able to do, such as going onstage, backstage, eating with the bands, and so much more. The best band I saw from onstage was probably A Day to Remember, they really know how to put on a show. Meeting Forever the Sickest Kids was a moment I'll remember forever; I couldn't stop smiling after that. Scottie is the most inspirational person I've ever met. I can't believe all that Scottie has accomplished throughout his life. One day I hope to start a foundation similar to his to help others. If I could relive that day over and over, I'd definitely do it. (:
~Natalie




I had So much Fun with these Girls... The Day was Full of Good Energy and I didn't want it to end... Hope to see them both again sooner than later... Thank You Natalie for writing in and sharing your touching story... I Hope to meet your Brother some day; He sounds Awesome!! You and Kalynn are Forever in our Living The Dream Family!!!
Love and Respect Always...

Scottie:LTD)(
Hurley
"LIVING THE DREAM"

No comments:

Post a Comment