Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Warped Tour Date with Kelly"

Below was written by Kelly:


When I received the email from Scottie Somers that I won my Living The Dream Warped Tour day, I screamed with excitement! Neither my sister Taylor nor I had been to the Warped Tour before, so we were excited and didn’t know what to expect. When we got there we got to park with all the bands buses backstage and skip over all the crowds. We each got an all access pass allowing us to go anywhere we wanted to. We were able to see all our favorite bands like Anti-Flag , 3OH!3, Streetlight Manifesto, Rocket to the Moon, etc. from on stage! Not only that, but we got to meet my favorite singer Jeffree Star and my friends favorite band Underoath! Throughout the whole day we learned a lot about the Living The Dream foundation and what they’re doing for all the kids. It was such an amazing day and we will never forget it . We would like to thank Scottie, Kacie, Lauren, Warped Tour, Living The Dream and everyone else for making this possible. ~Kelly B.




I had So Much Fun with You, Sisters and Friends Kelly... Thank You for writing in and sharing your story with Living The Dream...
Love and Respect You Always...xo

Scottie:LTD)(
Hurley
"LIVING THE DREAM"

No comments:

Post a Comment